Thieme Dissector is a richly-illustrated and detailed three-volume manual for guiding students and teachers in the dissection lab. It is enriched with intricate illustrations of the human anatomy created from the clinician's perspective. These illustrations and the carefully-researched and structured text elucidate the layer by layer dissection of each region of the human body in a step-wise manner. In addition, the volumes also provide access to over 200 videos on the Thieme Dissector online platform to further facilitate comprehension
- A complete ""go-to"" reference for daily practice
- Each chapter is divided into sections like Learning Objectives, Introduction, Surface Landmarks, Dissection and Identification, and Clinical Notes
- These sections have also been made visually distinct for easy access
- Text is concise, specific and to the point, written in a very simple, easy-to-understand language
- Systematic arrangement and uniformity in the flow of text allows easy relation and identification of the structures as they are encountered layer by layer during the process of dissection
- Exquisite full-colour illustrations with clear, thorough labelling and descriptive captions
About the Authors
Dr Vishram Singh, Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Santosh Medical College, Santosh University ,Ghaziabad NCR, Delhi.
Dr. G. P. Pal is currently Professor and Head , Department of Anatomy, Modern Dental College and Research Centre ,Indore.
Dr. S. D. Gangane is currently serving as Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy at Terna Medical College, Nerul, Navimumbai.