Premier e-book collection from Thieme India’s book program
Thieme Clinical Collections India offers unlimited access to up to 50 textbooks and reference titles covering hot topics that are of specific relevance to India. The collection includes e-books covering major medical and surgical specialties including a varied assemblage of co-publications with leading professional societies in India.
TCC India advantage
- Access to key principles and cutting-edge techniques applied by experts in day-to-day clinical practice.
- Provides latest clinical guidelines from leading professional societies and associations from India.
- Facilitates clinicians with access to treatment and diagnostics protocols helping in decision-making and patient management.
- Supports residents and researchers in learning and preparation for exams.
Click to submit your request
Thieme Clinical Collections represent a wide range of content, both classic and current.You can purchase access to 44 Indian titles ranging from 2013 to 2020Benefits:
- Available to license site-wide for an unlimited number of simultaneous users.
- View online or download as pdf with no restrictions on printing or saving for off-line use (DRM free).
- Access is provided in perpetuity.
- MARC records available for download – titles are fully integrated into the library catalog.
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics.