- We don’t accept any returns or exchange/replace items
If the products you received is damaged condition
- Write to email@example.com with your name, contact information, order number, a photo of the damage, and description of the issue. We'll replace deliveries for any damaged or faulty goods received within 30 days of shipment.
- Items should be returned with their original invoice, and be in mint condition, (with shrink-wrap unopened, if applicable).
- Transit-damaged claims – where the damage occurred during the initial shipping from the publisher’s warehouse to theoriginal customer must be claimed within 30 days of invoice date.
- Any book with a damaged scratch-off code, or where digital ancillaries (CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, Flash drives) have been removed will not be accepted as a credited return.
- Short shipment claims must be accompanied by documentation (packing list, etc.) that validates and supports the claim
- Damaged is defined as a book that has been bent, dinged, broken, scratched, dented, or torn.
To change/cancel orders within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 120 4556603 (Weekdays 10:00 am to 5:30 pm) with your name, contact information, order number, a photo of the damage, and description of the issue.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction