What is MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1?MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1 is an adaptive learning medical education platform that uses high-yield USMLE®-style questions to support knowledge retention, application, and synthesis from the first day of medical school. It actively identifies and addresses educational gaps and misconceptions to provide a personalized learning path for each user to supplement course work, practice for class exams, and guiding them through their first two years of medical school.
The product includes 5,700+ multiple choice questions and answer explanations covering 11 USMLE-specified disciplines, grouped into 188 modules by subtopics relating to organ system, disease/condition, abnormal/normal process, and other concepts related to each discipline.
- 5,700+ multiple choice questions covering 11 USMLE®-specified disciplines in 188 modules organized by organ system, disease/condition, abnormal/normal process, and other concepts
- More than 950 images, tables, and concept remediation cards
Remedial content resources
- Key concepts are supplemented with information slides and appear for the user to reinforce content when questions are answered incorrectly
- Detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers, providing contextual learning information
280-Question Practice Exam
- Curated practice exam exposes users to new questions, mimicking the test day experience
Complete coverage of USMLE® Step 1 topics
- Normal and abnormal processes
- Interdisciplinary areas like genetics, immunology, and cell biology
- Over 20% of questions include images or tables, preparing students’ visual comprehension
MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1 Features:
5,700+ multiple choice questions covering 11 USMLE®-specified disciplines in 188 modules organized by organ system, disease/condition, abnormal/normal process, and other concept
Adaptive learning is a personalized educational method that uses artificial intelligence to actively identify and address the unique needs of each individual. Contrary to traditional, “one-size-fits-all” eLearning courses, adaptive learning experiences evolve with you for optimal results.
“I Know It; Think I Know It; Not Sure; and No Idea” buttons are presented with each question, which power the adaptive learning algorithm to assess the conscious competence of each user.
Measure progress and performance across all disciplines and modules, allowing users to pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses down to a granular level of medical concepts
MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1 gives learners detailed reports tracking their real-time results for adaptive learning question-set modules – for individual modules and subjects, and across all content as a whole – tracking their:
- Total time spent
- Proficiency in answering multiple-choice questions
- Metacognition results
For the medical student
For the instructor
For the institution
Already have access?
If your institution already has access to the MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1 via MedOne Education, please visit: