This Open Access journal is available to read for FREE on Thieme E-Journals.
The World Journal of Nuclear Medicine is sponsored by the World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH). WARMTH is an incorporated charity, registered in the United States of America. WARMTH encourages the use of radionuclide therapy to reduce human disease with a particular emphasis in delivery of that care in the developing world. There is a common desire to educate and share knowledge across both developed and developing nations. WARMTH has no editorial control over the WJNM but its governing board appoints the Editor in Chief and provides financial support.
The World Journal of Nuclear Medicine is a scientific journal published quarterly. The purposes of the journal are as follows:
- To promote research in nuclear medicine globally and in the developing countries in particular
- To promote good practice in nuclear medicine
- To help the World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH) in their pursuit for promoting nuclear medicine around the world.
- All nuclear medicine professionals practicing nuclear medicine around the world
- Specialists belonging to various fields of nuclear medicine (physicians, radiopharmacists, physicists, radioimmunoassayists, molecular biologists, technologists, and nurses
- End-users of nuclear medicine procedures: surgeons, physicians, endocrinologists, radiologists, nephrologists, cardiologists, rheumatologists, etc
- Manufacturers of equipment and reagents relevant to nuclear medicine
- Atomic Energy Commissions, Governmental and administrative personnel relevant to nuclear medicine practice in the various countries
WJNM requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: http://www.icmje.org
Abstracting and indexing:
Emerging Sources Citation Index, PubMed Central, Web of Science, EBSCO, ProQuest
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives). The copyright of the content is with the society.