Ultraschall in der Medizin / European Journal of Ultrasound (UiM/EJU) is the most widely read interdisciplinary ultrasound journal. Its current Impact Factor is higher than that of any other ultrasound journal worldwide. UiM/EJU is the Official Journal of the European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB) and several European ultrasound societies. Click here for a full list of the societies involved.
Six times a year UiM/EJU provides readers with the following:
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in ultrasound with special focus on practical applications
- Articles with exemplary ultrasound images of the highest quality
- Reviews and original articles covering all medical areas relevant to ultrasound
- Interesting case reports with images illustrating important points
- Each issue with a comprehensive continuing education article
- Newsletters of the affiliated societies, keeping their members thoroughly up-to-date on the societies' activities
All articles published in UiM/EJU undergo rigorous peer review. With web-based manuscript submission and expedited turn-around, rapid electronic and print publication is guaranteed.
IMPACT FACTOR 2020: 6.548
Abstracted in: EBSCO, ProQuest
Authors can maximize the visibility and impact of their published articles by registering with Kudos - a web-based service for authors to increase readership and citations.MEDLINE, Current Contents (CM), Science Citation Index and in EMBASE/Excerpta Medical Abstract Journals