Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images--it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
Praise for the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Neck and Internal Organs:
Schematic drawings of muscles show origins and insertions as vector strands that have the effect of delineating different parts of muscles and their functions. Lymphatics are emphasized in all regions and the coverage is excellent.--American Association of Anatomists News
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 950 original, full-color illustrations present anatomical information layer-by-layer, moving from spaces, to organs, to blood vessels, the lymphatic system, and autonomous innervation with unprecedented clarity
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout -- ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides access to Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Use the Neck and Internal Organs Image Collection to enhance your lectures and presentations; llustrations can be easily imported into presentation software and viewed with or without labeling.
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.