Created in the tradition and style of Thieme's renowned Dental Atlas series, and the product of many years of research and practical experience, Orthodontic Therapy covers the basics of the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. Clear and concise texts, and thousands of accurate and rich illustrations, most in full color and presented in Thieme's award-winning two-page spreads, make for efficient and pleasant assimilation of this highly detailed and comprehensive material.
- Almost 4,000 images with extensive legends and concise running texts
- Current and up-to-date, building upon the basic principles of biology, mechanics, and biomechanics, to reflect the state of the research today, using the most advanced materials and techniques
- Information on treatment concepts including functional orthodontics and orthodontic treatment, integration of retained teeth, anchorage options, finishing and retention, adult therapy, and aesthetic alternatives
- Step-by-step coverage of all the therapy methods with explanations and illustrations
- A wealth of expert tips and tricks
Experienced orthodontists and trainees will greatly value this comprehensive work, both as review and as an authoritative introductory text.