Student praise for the previous edition:
"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information concerning the anatomy of the neck, thorax, and abdomen. I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
- A new introductory section with an overview of the organs and discussion of embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs, by body region, reorganized and expanded by over 50%, includes more clinical applications and radiologic procedures than the previous edition
- Each of the two regional units now begins with a short overview chapter on the region and its contents, followed by a longer overview chapter on the structure and neurovasculature of the region and its organs, and then by chapters on topographic anatomy of the region to support dissection
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.