|Author||:||Schuenke , Schulte , Schumacher , Ross , Lamperti , Voll|
|Binding||:||Mixed media product|
Head and Neuroanatomy, the third book in the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series, combines concise explanatory text with stunning illustrations and key applications for the clinical setting. A stepwise organization guides the reader through the anatomy of the head, from cranial bones, ligaments, and joints to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs. Comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these structures within the larger functional systems.
Special features of this atlas:
- An innovative format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to the specific topic
- 1,200 brilliant images created exclusively for this atlas
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between structure and function
- Clearly labeled images help identify each structure
- Summary tables throughout which are ideal for reference and review
Please visit our THIEME Atlas of Anatomy website for additional information.