JBJS Clinical Classroom is an adaptive learning platform combining gold-standard content with efficient, engaging, and effective best practices helping orthopaedists, residents, and other members of the orthopedic care team master and retain knowledge, stay on top of an ever changing field or prepare for (re)certification.
Built By Experts
This innovative educational platform was developed through a collaboration between NEJM Group and JBJS, Inc., publisher of The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, the most valued source of information for orthopedic surgeons and researchers for over 125 years. The content in JBJS Clinical Classroom is held to the same high standards as The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, with our esteemed editors rigorously selecting and vetting every item. You can be sure that our questions are:
- Clinically relevant
- Based on best-available evidence
- Comprehensive for certification
- Free from commercial influence
How it works
JBJS Clinical Classroom is a unique learning solution that adapts intelligently to your assessed knowledge, study habits, and schedule. Using sophisticated algorithms derived from cutting-edge research into how we learn and retain new information, JBJS Clinical Classroom identifies and adjusts continually to what you:
- Already know
- Need to study more
- Are struggling to master
- Think you know better than you do, or
- Might be forgetting
The solution connects you to review articles from The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery and many other sources. Personalized question delivery focuses your effort on areas where you need to refresh, and proven learning techniques are applied to accelerate learning and reinforce memory for longer-term retention.
JBJS Clinical Classroom assesses your knowledge and identifies gaps as you answer over 3,500 probes in 11 different orthopedic subspecialties:
- Adult Hip Reconstruction
- Basic Science & Pathology
- Foot & Ankle
- Adult Knee Reconstruction
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Sports Medicine
JBJS Clinical Classroom Trial Access
Fill out this form to receive 10-day trial access to JBJS Clinical Classroom.
By filling out this form, you agree to allow Thieme to contact you for future deals, news, and content in your specialty.
JBJS Clinical Classroom is a lifelong orthopedic learning solution that empowers users through:
- Robust reporting to provide information on your activity completion, performance, and confidence level.
- Access to relevant articles from The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery as well as links to citations from other peer-reviewed references.
- Learners can develop their own quizzes and the system will soon allow residency faculty to develop and assign quizzes to their residents
- Recharge your knowledge at selected time intervals
- Make the right diagnosis and best decision with every patient
- Prepare comprehensively and efficiently for credentialing exams
JBJS Clinical Classroom app is available for free from the App Store for iPhones and iPads, as well as Google Play for Android device