Including the must-have daily reference, Greenberg’s Handbook of Neurosurgery, Medone Neurosurgery is the perfect study companion for board exams, as well as ideal for maintenance of certification preparation and an essential tool for anyone working in the clinical neurosciences.
Use videos and images to get a better understanding of complex issues.
Choose your depth of content and decide for yourself, how detailed you want to research something.
Notes, Highlighting & Playlists
Set bookmarks, create notes, highlight text and curate playlists to share with other users.
Decide for yourself whether you want to review a neurosurgical procedure, a clinical case, or research neurosurgical diseases and disorders as a part of your residency program.
MedOne Neurosurgery Features:
A license to MedOne Neurosurgery can helps prepare your residents and neurosurgeons for all of the challenges ahead of them and throughout their career. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. Research is made easy – at the hospital, at home, or on the go!
It’s never been easier to access Thieme’s extensive collection of neurosurgery e-books, including Greenberg’s Handbook of Neurosurgery. Get the benefits of print books plus electronic features, where it’s easy to expand images, watch videos, and write notes. New titles are automatically added as they are published.
MedOne Neurosurgery also contains clinical reference books authored by Indian Neurosurgeons. Make sure to add MedOne Neurosurgery in your library collection today!
Before heading into surgery, neurosurgeons and residents can log in to MedOne Neurosurgery and review individual techniques. With step-by-step attention to preoperative, operative, and postoperative care, they can focus on every stage of their training. Each procedure includes clickable images and source references, making it easy to for them to study and review.
With MedOne Neurosurgery, residents can work through real patient cases from start to finish, so that they know what to expect in exams and within the clinic. They can learn how to treat the patient, analyze the imaging, and see the results, all as they test themselves using the questions included in each case.
Users can keep up with research and write papers using the latest journal articles. With an integrated search through Thieme‘s journals and the PubMed database, they can easily find relevant information when looking for new and exciting innovations.
Users can create customized modules with MedOne Neurosurgery content, personal files, or external links. Playlists can be private, shared with others at your institution, or made publicly available to MedOne users at other institutions.
When words aren’t enough, the images, videos and audio files from all of our cases, e-books and procedures are always at your users disposal. They can quickly find and compare images in their browser or download media directly to a PDF or PowerPoint file to enhance any presentation.
1,500 multiple choice questions and answers from Neurosurgery Primary Board Review by Ross Puffer presents an up-to-date question bank designed to prepare neurosurgeons for the ABNS written examination.
Users can download and read offline e-books, journal articles, and watch videos on the go. It is designed to make browsing, accessing, and reading MedOne content simple and easy
Users are no longer confined to the building with MedOne@Home offsite access. They can set up an individual username within their department’s license, so all they need is internet access to view content, create notes, and highlight text.
Why MedOne Neurosurgery?
- E-Books – A fully searchable database with access to 251 neurosurgery e-books, including Greenbergs’, Handbook of Neurosurgery, 9th edition.
- E-Journals – Full access to content from:
- Current Research Concussion (OA)
- Journal of Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury (OA)
- Journal of Brazilian Neurosurgery (OA)
- Indian Journal of Neurosurgery (OA)
- Indian Journal of Neurotrauma
- Journal of Neurological Surgery: Central European Neurosurgery
- Journal of Neurological Surgery: Skull Base
- Journal of Neurological Surgery: Reports (OA)
- Procedures – Step-by-step instructions for 418 surgical procedures.
- Cases – Management and follow-up tips for 225 cases.
- Media – 123,200 images with legends, 1,636 videos and 21 audio files.
- Q&A – 1,500 multiple choice questions and answers from Neurosurgery Primary Board Review by Ross Puffer presents an upto-date question bank designed to prepare neurosurgeons for the ABNS written examination.
For the resident
- Prepare for board exams at your own pace
- Study a breadth of cases
- Review core topics before rounds
- Understand the latest clinical techniques and surgical procedures
For the neurosurgeon
- Connect to innovative research
- Develop additional clinical skills
- Prepare for an upcoming surgery
- Access up-to-date information from global leaders
For your hospital or department
- Promote constant learning among staff
- Improve efficient teaching and quality of care
- Grow individual competencies and understanding
- Increase your appeal to prospective employees
MedOne Neurosurgery Review
By: Jamie Saragossi, MLS
Head of the Health Sciences Library
Stony Brook University
MedOne Neurosurgery is a collection of content tailored to neurosurgeons and neurosurgical training programs available on a platform with additional resources and customizable functionality. The MedOne Neurosurgery platform provided by Thieme Medical Publishers includes ebooks, e-journals, neurosurgical procedures, clinical cases, multimedia content, and some question-and-answer style review…Read More
Already have access?
If your institution already has access to MedOne Neurosurgery, please visit: https://medone-neurosurgery.thieme.com/