This Open Access journal is available to read for FREE on Thieme E-Journals.
This journal implements a "Pay What You Want" model for article publication fees. This means that once your manuscript has been accepted for publication and it comes to paying the publication fee, you decide how much to pay. We are giving you the choice to pay any price you feel appropriate. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Planta Medica Letters is an Open Access companion journal to Planta Medica that focuses on the rapid publication of important new results in all fields of medicinal plant and natural product research. Submissions in the form of short communications in the following areas are welcome:
- Biological and pharmacological activity
- Pharmacokinetic investigations and clinical studies
- Natural product chemistry
- Analytical approaches to medicinal plants and natural products
- Quality control by analytical methods
- Biochemistry, biosynthesis and biotechnology of natural products
- Plant cell and tissue culture
- Breeding and cultivation of medicinal plants
Planta Medica Letters requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: http://www.icmje.org
This journal is published under the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives)