About Science of Synthesis
- Full-text resource for methods in synthetic organic chemistry. Best methods. Best results. Science of Synthesis provides a critical review of the synthetic methodology developed from the early 1800s to-date
for the entire field of organic and organometallic chemistry.
- Authoritative full-text descriptions and experimental procedures As the only resource providing full-text descriptions of organic transformations and synthetic methods as well as experimental procedures, Science of Synthesis is a unique chemical information tool. Its insightful, didactic reviews by experts add real value to your online reference collection
- Methods selected, reviewed and continually updated by 1,750 experts imageWorld-renowned experts have chosen the most important molecular transformations for a class of organic compounds and elaborated on their scope and limitations. They update the content regularly with new information and special topics of particular interest to the synthetic chemist.
- Logically organized by functional group The systematic, logical and consistent organization of the synthetic methods for each functional group enables users to quickly find out which methods are useful for a particular synthesis and which are not
- Immediately applicable in the lab Effective and practical experimental procedures can also be implemented quickly and easily in the lab. This enables the chemist to get started immediately with the design and planning of a synthesis
- Highlighting special fields - the Reference Library The Reference Library features the best methods in special fields of importance in organic synthesis. All special topics are available as part of the Science of Synthesis series. The content is fully integrated with the main series and included in the license fee without further costs