Thieme Test Prep Forensic Medicine and Toxicology is the book which includes
the entire syllabus of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology in accordance with the
Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum of National Medical Commission
(NMC) for the MBBS students. The test prep is an essential read for MBBS
students, as it presents the subject and its concepts in a clear and concise
manner. The presentation of the text in “Question and Answer” format would
further benefit the MBBS students as well as the postgraduate students of
Forensic Medicine during their examinations.
• Description in bullet points supplemented with a good number of tables and flow charts for easy understanding and memorization.
• Easy-to-remember mnemonics for an easy recall in examinations.
• Each chapter is followed by MCQs for self-assessment of the students and for quick revision before MBBS as well as postgraduate entrance examinations.
• Latest updates on the medicolegal matters including the recent amendments.
• Useful reference source for experts (medical jurists, clinicians, lawyers, etc.) dealing with medicolegal issues.
Prof. Tanuj Kanchan, MD, MAMS, FIAMLE is the Dean (Research) and Professor & Head of the Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur. Dr. Kanchan has shouldered the responsibility of Assistant Dean (Research) and Vice Dean (Examinations) in the past. Prior to joining AIIMS, Jodhpur, he was a faculty of Forensic Medicine at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (Manipal Academy of Higher Education), and a two-time recipient of the “Good Teacher Award.”
Dr. Kanchan has authored more than 550 scientific articles in leading journals, of which more than 375 appear in PubMed. He has authored a textbook Rapid Review of Toxicology, is one of the authors of Atlas of Forensic Pathology, and has contributed chapters in books including leading encyclopaedias of his subject speciality. His name has been included in the “World Ranking of Top 2% Scientists” for the last two consecutive years. He was the Editor in Chief of Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine (JIAFM), from 2019 to 2022
Online at MedOne : Access your complimentary online version directly from https://medone.thieme.com by using the unique code in the front of this book