Thieme Test Prep Series: Anatomy, Volume 1 is a comprehensive learning and exam preparation tool which adheres to the NMC‘s competency-based syllabus. The competencies are organized region-wise in the three volumes of the series. The topics covered across the three volumes are:
- Volume 1: General anatomy, upper limb, thorax, and general histology
- Volume 2: Head and neck, neuroanatomy, and genetics
- Volume 3: Lower limb, abdomen, pelvis, and general embryology
In this volume, topics like general anatomy, general histology, upper limb, and thorax, with their relevant embryology and histology are covered. This unique book is an essential companion for undergraduate and postgraduate students of modern medicine (medical and dental), alternative medicine (AYUSH), nursing, physiotherapy, and allied health sciences.
• The questions and answers are presented with simple, self-explanatory, and easy-to-reproduce figures, tables, and flowcharts for enhanced understanding of complex topics and facilitate easy retention, application to clinical cases, and easy reproducibility in examination.
• Each volume covers a variety of clinical conditions pertaining to the topic for understanding the anatomical basis of the clinical condition.
• Clinical conditions that are typically not elaborated in anatomy textbooks are also presented.
• This book is an excellent resource for preparation of postgraduate entrance examination and board examinations.
• The online content comprises interactive MCQs, numeral mnemonics, and case-based questions for quick recall.
Subhadra Devi Velichety, MS (Anatomy), is Professor of Anatomy at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR), Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India. Dr Velichety has worked as teaching faculty in various capacities at S. V. Medical College and SVIMS—Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India and at Osmania Medical College (OMC), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Dr Velichety has 40 years of teaching and research experience. She has authored seven textbooks of anatomy and has 76 publications to her credit. She is a recipient of the combined Andhra Pradesh State “Meritorious Teacher Award.”
This book includes complimentary access to an online interactive MCQs, Mnemonics, and Case-based questions on https://medone.thieme.com.