A Dynamic Study Companion to Master Core Concepts in Histology. Now in a New Edition!
The current edition provides competency-based approach for the undergraduates. The title elucidates fundamental concepts in histology along with an exam-oriented approach.
- Mapping of competencies and objectives to the content for all the topics.
- Functional histology has been provided correlating with the normal histology of the organ.
- Additional slides which are part of competency-based curriculum have been included.
- Additional flowcharts have been incorporated.
- MCQs have been added as part of assessment.
- Microscopic images of slides have been revised based on feedback received from readers.
- Separate section on frequently confused slides has been added to improve the learning outcomes and assessment scores in exams.
Sangeeta M., MD, is Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore. She is also the medical education Convenor of this college. She was awarded as the best outgoing postgraduate student of her batch and has a number of publications, both international and national, to her credit. She also has more than 19 years of teaching experience. She is a member of Board of Studies PG Preclinical at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and is an examiner in various universities.
Varalakshmi K.L., MD, PGDBEME, FFM, is Professor, Department of Anatomy, MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore. She was awarded fourth rank by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science for her academic excellence in MD (Anatomy) examination. She has several publications in indexed international and national journals.She has completed her PG Diploma in Bioethics and Medical Ethics from Yenepoya University and Fellowship in Family Medicine from St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore. She has more than 13 years of teaching experience and has been an examiner in various universities.
Jyothi N. Nayak, MSc, is Lecturer, Department of Anatomy, DAPM RV Dental College Bangalore. She has 11 years of teaching experience. She is currently pursuing her PhD. She has several publications, and she has also presented research papers in various state and national conferences in India.