The Concise Textbook of Histology—For Undergraduate Students is aimed at helping students grasp the fundamental concepts of the subject and enhance their interest and understanding. The book has an examination-oriented approach. It includes various features which will help students prepare for their histology examinations.
Key features of the books
• Simple language and bulleted format to help students understand and memorize concepts easily.
• Focus on important sections of the curriculum, making it an ideal book for examination-oriented studies.
• Good-quality hand-drawn diagrams related to concepts that can be easily memorized and reproduced during examinations.
• Hand-drawn diagrams of individual components of tissues in relevant chapters.
• Identification points of each microscopic slide to help students during their practical classes and examinations.
• Important viva questions included at the end of almost all chapters.