Click here to learn about the Honorary Award of the German speaking Child Neurology Society.
For key insights into today's practice of pediatric neurology, Neuropediatrics is the worldwide journal of choice. Original articles, case reports and panel discussions are the distinctive features of a journal that always keeps abreast of current developments and trends - the reason it has developed into an internationally recognized forum for specialists throughout the world.
Pediatricians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurobiologists will find it essential reading.
Good reasons to subscribe:
1. Up-to-date information on cutting edge topics
2. Developments, techniques and topical research
3. Rigourous, independant peer-reviewing system
4. International and esteemed Editorial Board
5. Free online access to the journal with individual subscriptions
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 1.291
Authors can maximize the visibility and impact of their published articles by registering with Kudos - a web-based service for authors to increase readership and citations.